Where: Bucuresti, Romania
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 123030
• Junior Sales Support (temporary assignment, 1 year)
• You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day,
with whom you will work on different projects.
• The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
• You will collaborate with sales team for implementing the marketing strategy of GP portfolio (newsletters, promotion activities, customer events).
• Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Electrical Engineering field;
• Good understanding of basic electrical engineering;
• Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
• Internship experience in electrical engineering is a plus;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
• Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Very good English skills – written and spoken;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
• Paid working student program plus additional benefits (meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• An opportunity to learn and grow;
• Real life working experience;
• An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
• A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
• Availability for a full-time program.
Job ID: 123030
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Partenerii Gold si Silver ai Conferintelor: Cariera in industria energetica
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2