Where: Bucuresti, Romania
Job Family: Internal Services
Req ID: 122532
• Junior Sales Support (temporary assignment, 1 year)
• You will be integrated into an operational team starting on your very first day,
with whom you will work on different projects.
• The tutor — an experienced professional — will give assistance, guiding you through the internship with know-how and advice.
• You will initiate consulting support regarding our products and solution portfolio with a deep understanding mindset on the added value of digitalization, automation and electrical drives solutions.
• You will stay up to date with new products and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board, prepare proper technical offers for customers and sales teams requirements.
• You will collaborate with sales team to identify specific customers technical needs and prepare the information to be delivered.
• You will collaborate with sales team for implementing the marketing strategy of the Digital Industries portfolio (newsletters, promotion activities, customer events).
• Student, graduate or following a Master’s program in Automation, Electrical,
Mechanical or IT Engineering field;
• Good understanding of basic electrical engineering and industrial automation;
• Achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities are a plus;
• Internship experience in electrical engineering and/or automation industry is a plus;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Open-minded, innovative and responsible;
• Motivated and with the ability to learn and grow;
• Good interaction and communication at all levels of the company;
• Very good English skills – written and spoken;
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
• Full time paid working student program plus additional benefits
(meal tickets, gift tickets, medical subscription, etc.);
• Possibility to become a permanent colleague of ours after 1 year;
• An opportunity to learn and grow;
• Real life working experience;
• An open environment where you can express your ideas and take initiatives;
• A very nice set up, where we really care about our people;
• Availability for a full-time program.
Job ID: 122532
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Partenerii Gold si Silver ai Conferintelor: Cariera in industria energetica
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2