Job ID: 297150
Team: Energy Management
The Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. The Division’s portfolio ranges from systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level to smart grids and energy automation solutions to power supplies for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
• Providing support to sales managers;
• Active role in the preparation of offers, ensuring technical and contractual conformity, being the supportive part in the process of project release (LoA process, guidelines) in cooperation with Heads of Group and other Sales Manager/Sales Support Engineer;
• Handing over the projects to the project roll-out team (technical and commercial) together with the sales manager.
• Upon request offering support during important project milestones;
• Evaluation and negotiations of Construction and Montage partners.
• Electro-technic or Energetic graduate or equivalent;
• Advanced English skills;
• German represents an advantage;
• Ability to handle estimation software &docs;
• Good knowledge of the market situation, customers, suppliers, etc.;
• Relevant Sales (support) experience;
• Basic commercial knowledge;
• Ability to estimate/evaluate his clients/market;
• Purchasing, communication, negotiation skills
Parteneri Conferinta: Cariera in industria energetica 2018
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2