The primary responsibility of this role is to act as a single point of contact and provide
support to all customers in their region, establishing a strong and professional relationship
with assigned accounts and contacts whilst assisting the relevant sales team
to increase revenue and market share. This will involve 1st call resolution
for the majority of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to
and followed up by the correct point of contact within APC. Queries will include but
are not limited to the following:
• Post sales - RMA and escalation of more technical queries
• Pre sales – sizing queries, reseller referrals, opportunity identification, e-commerce.
• Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
Our overall objective is to improve our Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Service to APC customers in EMEA.
This role will also be required to ensure that customers are continually provided with timely and professional communications by proactively communicating with customers, regarding their open issues including service orders.
• Providing post-sales support to APC’s customers. Validate entitlement,
assisting customers with unit diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s
when necessary Assure a proper escalation to the 2nd level support when necessary;
• For pre-sales customers this will involve referring customers to local resellers / creating web orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identifying opportunities and escalating to the correct APC contact. Advising customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
• Logging customer details and problem description for all Customers. Escalating cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
• Take complete ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments;
• Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
• Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities. Identify opportunities from the leads and enter opportunity into InTouch for follow up by sales;
• Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
• Education - Bachelor’s Degree requested
• Fluent in German
• Excellent command of English language
• Minimum 1 year experience in customer support is desirable
• Ability to multi - task (logging queries while speaking with customers)
• PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
• Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills
• Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
• Good verbal and written communication skills are required
• Flexible and an ability to learn quickly
• Previous sales experience an advantage
• Previous CRM experience of advantage
If you want to join our team, please send your resume to email@example.com email address
Partenerii Gold si Silver ai Conferintelor: Cariera in industria energetica
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2