It's an exciting time for energy. Everyone is connected and can get involved to tackle the world’s challenges.
At Enel, you can put your ideas and know-how to good use.
Kick start your career in power engineering and join our Graduate Program as Junior Power Networks Design Engineer.
We are looking for the best and brightest power engineering graduates to power our business in the new era of energy:
- Power Engineering Master’s degree;
- Solid theoretical knowledge of electrical power networks design;
- Good command of English;
- Drive to achieve, problem-solving skills and flexibility;
- Team spirit;
- Great communication skills;
- Strong commitment to personal development.
What you’ll do:
Work, learn, connect:
- Learn from leading professionals how to design medium and high-voltage networks;
- Receive the practical training and experience you need to allow you to develop your professional career;
- Get to do real work on real technical projects;
- Take part in overseeing medium and high-voltage works from design to implementation.
Learn something new every day
- Real and meaningful “learning by doing” opportunities;
- Access to catalogue training programs;
- Coaching and feedback to support growth and selfimprovement.
Grasp your opportunity to meet team by sending your CV to email@example.com
Partenerii Gold si Silver ai Conferintelor: Cariera in industria energetica
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2