Big ideas for big challenges
It’s an exciting time for energy. Everyone is connected and can get involved to tackle the world’s challenges. At Enel, you can put your ideas and know-how to good use.
For over 50 years, Enel has been working to empower people, businesses and nations, by connecting them to electricity, gas and right services for their needs.
Today, Enel is the biggest energy company in Europe and the inventor of the Smart Meter. We’re always looking to make the world a brighter place, by embracing new technologies for more reliable, affordable and sustainable energy.
Kick start your career in power engineering and join our Graduate Program as Junior Power Networks Design Engineer in Bucharest and Constanta.
• Learn from leading professionals how to design medium and high-voltage networks;
• Receive the practical training and experience you need to allow you to develop your professional career;
• Get to do real work on real technical projects;
• Take part in overseeing medium and high-voltage works from design to implementation.
We are looking for the best and brightest power engineering graduates to power our business in the new era of energy:
• Power Engineering Master’s degree;
• Solid theoretical knowledge of electrical power networks design;
• Good command of English;
• Drive to achieve, problem-solving skills and flexibility;
• Team spirit;
• Great communication skills;
• Strong commitment to personal development.
Learn something new every day
• Real and meaningful “learning by doing” opportunities;
• Access to catalogue training programs;
• Coaching and feedback to support growth and self-improvement.
Want to meet our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13 June 2016.
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2