Big ideas for big challenges
It’s an exciting time for energy. Everyone is connected and can get involved to tackle the world’s challenges. At Enel, you can put your ideas and know-how to good use.
For over 50 years, Enel has been working to empower people, businesses and nations, by connecting them to electricity, gas and right services for their needs.
Today, Enel is the biggest energy company in Europe and the inventor of the Smart Meter. We’re always looking to make the world a brighter place, by embracing new technologies for more reliable, affordable and sustainable energy.
We are looking for experienced grid dispatchers who should meet the following requirements in terms of technical skills and abilities:
• Solid technical knowledge regarding the electrical energy distribution;
• Solid knowledge of Office Suite (Word and Excel);
• Analytical skills;
• Decision making abilities;
• Distributive attention;
• Communication skills;
• Good management of critical situations;
• Quick adjustment to new situations;
• University Degree in Energetics;
• Previous experience of minimum 4 years in energy distribution companies.
Learn something new every day
• Real and meaningful “learning by doing” opportunities;
• Access to catalogue training programs;
• Coaching and feedback to support growth and self-improvement.
Want to meet our team? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 13 June 2016.
Bucuresti, Sos. Stefan cel Mare, nr.15, bl.15, sc.E, ap.12, Sector 2